Archstone Law Group PC is a boutique law firm based in Newton with a robust and sophisticated practice concentrating in the following areas: general corporate and transactional law, healthcare, intellectual property, trusts and estates law and commercial real estate. Our firm offers many advantages including collaborative spirit, opportunities for growth, business development friendly and schedule flexibility. The ideal candidate will have:
- a portable book of business (growing is fine)
- a minimum of six years’ experience
- the ability and flexibility to act as “outside general counsel” to clients
- the ability to handle a range of general business, real estate, and/or healthcare issues
- the willingness to develop additional/deeper expertise in the firm’s core areas and facility with pragmatic problem solving.
This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial attorney to join a growing firm (as a senior associate or partner), continue to develop their book of business, benefit from firm referrals, support and collaboration, contribute to the growth and development of the firm and achieve better work life balance.
Please include a resume or CV with any inquiries and respond to email@example.com.